Welcome to The Center for Implementation
Our mission is to accelerate the application of theory and evidence-informed change methods to improve outcomes. We accomplish this by drawing on best approaches from implementation science, and making these approaches accessible and meaningful to those working in health, public health, and social services.
Designing for Implementation
Enrollment for Designing for Implementation will re-open in October 2020. This 6-week, self-paced online course comprehensively guides you through the process of designing interventions using theories, models, frameworks, and best practices and approaches in implementation science.
In this intensive course, you will:
- Understand how to apply key process models, theories, and frameworks to your design and planning efforts.
- Learn how to clearly define you problem, and how to build an effective implementation intervention to target this problem.
- Gain insight on how to build interventions with sustainability in mind.
- Develop an implementation evaluation plan.
- Apply what you have learned to your own work, so that you can see the impact of your learning right away.
This FREE mini-course providing a high level overview on how to create impact with evidence-based implementation
Inspiring Change will help you:
- Understand what evidence-based implementation is and how to proactively plan for change.
- Discover how process models, theories, and frameworks can be the backbone of your change plan.
- Be inspired to use behavior change theory.
- Be more purposeful with your time, by addressing high-priority areas and anticipating resistance to change.
- Learn simple tips and tricks that can set you up for success.
Enrollment re-opens on September 8, 2020.
Implementation, Spread, and Scale
Enrolment for Implementation, Spread, and Scale will re-open in March 2021. This comprehensive 8-module course on how to plan for implementation, spread, and scale will help you:
- Describe the key roles in the implementation system.
- Understand and describe the role of implementation teams, implementation supports and the need for effective team and inter-organizational functioning.
- Assess readiness, organizational fit, and the implementation context.
- Plan for adaptations and sustainability.
- Think about implementation from a systems perspective.