Welcome to The Center for Implementation
Our mission is to accelerate the application of theory and evidence-informed change methods to improve outcomes. We accomplish this by drawing on best approaches from implementation science, and making these approaches accessible and meaningful to those working in health, public health, and social services.
This FREE mini-course providing a high level overview on how to create impact with evidence-based implementation
This mini-course will help you:
- Understand what evidence-based implementation is and how to proactively plan for change.
- Discover how process models, theories, and frameworks can be the backbone of your change plan.
- Be inspired to use behavior change theory.
- Be more purposeful with your time, by addressing high-priority areas and anticipating resistance to change.
- Learn simple tips and tricks that can set you up for success.
Enrollment closes May 18, 2020
Implementation Matters: Get people ready for implementation
Originally scheduled as an in-person workshop to be delivered in the Northeastern US, we have adapted this event as a result of COVID-19. By going virtual, we have opened the event up to people around the world, while maintaining some of the core elements that make up an in-person event.
As a partnership between the Wandersman Center and the Center for Implementation, this online event features a series of activities about organizational readiness and motivation, which are foundational elements to creating impactful change. If you are a professional tasked with implementing a program, policy or innovation, this event is for you.
This event has been developed to encourage participants to learn, discuss and network, and will feature:
- 2-hour live online presentation on Tuesday, June 9, 2020 (12:00 PM ET - 2:00 PM ET), facilitated by Jonathan Scaccia, Julia Moore, Sobia Khan, and Jenny Kolodny-Goetz (and recorded in case you are not able to attend live)
- 60-minute virtual small group coffee chats from June 10-17 with event facilitators (with times available for professionals both in North America and outside of North America) - pick your spot on a first-come, first-serve basis
- Networking through an online platform
- Recorded video discussing the frequently asked questions from the coffee chats
Enroll now to ensure you get your preferred time for a coffee chat - enrollment closes June 5.
Implementation, Spread, and Scale
Implementation, Spread, and Scale launches May 11, 2020. This comprehensive course on how to plan for implementation, spread, and scale will help you:
- Describe the key roles in the implementation system.
- Understand and describe the role of implementation teams, implementation supports and the need for effective team and inter-organizational functioning.
- Assess readiness, organizational fit, and the implementation context.
- Plan for adaptations and sustainability.
- Think about implementation from a systems perspective.
Stay tuned for more information...
Designing for Implementation
Enrollment in Designing for Implementation will open again in October 2020. This 6-week online course that comprehensively guides you through the process of designing interventions using theories, models, frameworks, and best practices and approaches in implementation science.