Creating impact with evidence-based implementation
Change is hard. Learning about implementation science can help.
There is a field dedicated to studying how best to implement and sustain new innovations called implementation science that is complementary to other approaches such as change management and quality improvement. But learning about implementation science, particularly how to apply it to your own work can be daunting. Most people want easy-to-follow guidance on how to use the best practices from implementation science to inform their own projects and work.
A free mini-course on applying implementation science
Our mission at The Center for Implementation is to accelerate the application of implementation science to improve outcomes. For a limited time, we are offering our first ever online mini-course for free: Inspiring Change: Creating impact with evidence-based implementation.
Get started now!
Our team at The Center for Implementation has worked with on over 75 change initiatives and trained over 1500 people to use practical implementation science in their day-to-day jobs. We know how hard it is to create change and have an impact. Inspiring Change: Creating impact with evidence-based implementation will empower, enable, and inspire you to approach change more strategically, address barriers and facilitators proactively, plan for implementation more intentionally. This free mini-course will help you:
- Gain an overview of evidence-based implementation so you can plan your change initiative more proactively
- Discover how process models, theories, and frameworks can be the backbone of your change plan
- Be inspired to use behavior change theory
- Be more purposeful with your time, by addressing high-priority areas and anticipating resistance to change
- Learn simple tricks and tips that can set you up for success
Sign up (it’s free) – you can launch into the modules right away! Enrollment is only open for a short time.